Wednesday 16 March 2011

16 March 2011

Another good morning around Westport for Nick Smith first thing this morning with another Redshank flying around, it was desperate too land and tried too land near the jetty but like most waders these days it eventally gave up and continued it's journey, after no records since 2006 two within a week is amazing, also at Westport this morning, 2 Chiffchaff, 1 Reed Bunting and a single Goosander.

Sadly for me due too Achilles Tendonitis and Plantar Fascitis (yes its a word), I'm under doctors orders to keep off my feet as much as possible over the next 2 weeks, so thought it best not too rush off to Westport today, tomorrow though, I might just sneak down for a little walk!

Another Westport tick past me by this morning when Dave Kelsall had a 1st winter Caspian Gull at 10.15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will be added once approved by Admin